Long Sit-Out with wrestling tips
- So this is when your down on all fours and want to escape from under your opponent
- Plant your left hand on the mat firmly
- Then you want to swing your legs out as far as you can in front of yourself
- While you do step 3, and your legs are still in the air from swinging them out from under you, you want to land on your left hip
- As your doing steps 3 and 4 your opponent should lose his hold on you
- So as your on your left hip you want to kick your right leg over your left leg so now your stomach is facing the mat, and you and your opponent will be facing each other too
- From there you can scrammble to your feet.
- When your doing moves like these you want to move quickly so that you can get your opponent to lose his grip on you. If you do act too slow then he will be able to move around with you and stay on top of you.
- If you are going to do this move in a match make sure that you have practiced it diligently so that this move is second nature to you. Becuase if its not and you try to perform this move your opponent may be able to snap you down to your back when you kick your legs out in front of you.
- If at first you don’t succeed, that does not mean that you shouldn’t try it again. When your on bottom you need to keep moving so you can wear your opponent out and sooner or later you will be able to escape or get a reversal.