- This move is performed when you are down on all fours and your opponent is on top of you. This is an escape move and not a reversal
- For steps 3-6 you have to do them all at the same time
- With your left leg you will step up onto your foot. While your other leg is still on its knee. When you do this step you also want to arch your back a little so now your leaning into your opponent
- Also you will throw your left arm into the air
- While you do this your opponent will try to grab around your waist to keep you down.
- So use your right hand to grab your opponents right wrist when he does grab around you
- Now you can come up so your standing on both feet, still arching your back into your opponent
- If his hands are not locked around you then you can pivet towards him so you both are back in neutral position
- If his hands are locked around your waist then push your thumbs in between your stomach and his hands and then wrap your fingers around his hands
- Now if his locked hands are closer to your left hip then step forward with your left foot and push your hip out and visa versa
- By doing this you are stretching your opponent so he can not keep an as strong grip on you
- At the same time when you push your hip out with your hands still in the step 9 position try to break his grip by pushing them further outward and pulling his hands apart When you break his grip, pivet towards him so your both in neutral position
- The key to this is not only to move quick but to also keep constant pressure on your opponent by arching your back, and also when you push your hip out so that you are stretching him out and he will not be able to lock around you as tightly. Which is key to your escape
- Make sure that if your opponent picks you up and takes you back to the mat that you do not give up. Just start this move over and over again until you can perform it successfully. Because I always see kids give up on a move when it fails the first time but if you keep attempting sooner or later you will tire out your opponent and will be able to escape.
- When your thumbs are between your stomach and your opponents hands, and the rest of your hands are locked around his hands make sure that your push his hands foreward away from him and break his lock. If you dont do this then you will never be able to succeed at this escape
For more moves visit: http://wrestlingtips.yolasite.com/