- First off start by grabbing your opponents wrists, and then throw them apart in opposite directions so you have an open shot on your opponent without his hands in front of himself
- Lower your body- by bending your knees
- Step between his legs with your lead foot and then drop to your knee with this leg till your ready to finish the move
- Also your shoulders should be over your lead foot
- Grab his legs, one in each hand at either his knees or thighs
- If your lead foot is your right foot your head should go on the outside of your opponents right side and visa versa is your lead leg is your left leg
- Since your ready to finish you can stand back up on your lead foot and pick up your opponent using your legs- not back. Also drive with your head into his side to get him off his feet and now he’s off the ground and you can take him down to the mat.
- In the second to last step when it says “if lead foot is your right foot your head should go on the outside of your opponents right side and visa versa” remember when your in the last step and going to takedown your opponent push your head into his side and take him down in that direction. So if your head is on his right side, then you will take him down to your right, not to your left. I always see kids try to do it the opposite way and cant because then you have to throw your opponent over your head and they always get stuck.
- Always lift with your legs! It will be easier then trying to do it with your back and if you lift with your back you have higher chances of getting injured.
For more moves visit: http://wrestlingtips.yolasite.com/